The following is the Current Points allocation table - as at 5th September 2014
- Level 1 game: Racers get the following points:
1st Place: 80
- If you break the race record (first time only) – you get 1 Status point,
- You will get 16 points for finishing, regardless of the time,
- You will lose 5 points per hint and 20 per skip and you cannot win (get a winner's Status point) if you have used either,
- If there are more than 50 in the race - more points can be awarded pro-rata,
- Tourers get 40 points per tour finished, no penalty for skipping or hints,
- Making Clues:
2 points for a Clue with 1 sub-clue; plus 2/3rds point per sub-clue,
- Verifying Clues:
Gets ½ the above points.; i.e. 1point per verification for a main clue and 1/3 point for each sub-clues?
- Status Points:
Awards 1 point per 10 Clues Made; ½ point per 10 Clues Verified; 1 point per Game win; 1 point per Race-record Break,
- Repeating a Race:
You get 50% of the original game points, each time you play; you cannot get Winner's or Race-record Status points.